BMW 5-Series Chrome Body Side Molding 2010 - 2023 / LCM-BMW5-1-11-12
- Stock: In Stock
- Part Number: LCM-BMW5-1-11-12
Add new life to your 2010 - 2023 BMW 5-Series with these Chrome Body Side Moldings from Dawn Enterprises Inc.
If you're searching for a classy exterior upgrade for your BMW 5-Series, look no further than a set of Chrome Body Side Moldings from Dawn Enterprises. These Chrome Body Side Moldings not only add style, but will also not wear or scratch, guaranteeing years of class and allure on your BMW 5-Series. Adding a touch of chrome to your BMW 5-Series is simple with the use of Chrome Body Side Moldings, allowing for a nice, distinct look. Installation requires no drilling to your BMW 5-Series, ensuring a quick, easy, and hassle-free process. These Chrome Body Side Moldings are manufactured to fit your BMW 5-Series perfectly. Dawn Enterprises Chrome Body Side Molding is made in the USA using automotive grade ABS plastic that has been triple-plated in chrome to give your BMW 5-Series a seamless, stylish, custom look. These BMW 5-Series Chrome Body Side Moldings are the highest quality chrome parts on the market today. Chrome Body Side Moldings hold a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing a quality product that's made to last. Keep your 2010 - 2023 BMW 5-Series stylish, protected, and turning heads with the use of these Chrome Body Side Moldings. Order your Chrome Body Side Moldings today!
- These Chrome Body Side Moldings come complete with easy-to-follow installation instructions, Pro-Clean™ Prep Pads, and Pro-Bond™ Adhesive Promoter
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Guaranteed not to wear or scratch
- Triple chrome plated and polished to a shine
- High quality automotive grade ABS materials
- OEM quality
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your BMW 5-Series
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
PLEASE NOTE : Dawn Enterprises moldings are aftermarket, they are not direct OEM factory replacements. Our moldings may install in a different location and might be a different size or shape, so they possibly will not fit properly where OEM factory moldings have been installed.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS