Chrysler 200 Sedan Chrome Body Side Molding 2015 - 2018 / LCM-20015-16-5-6
- Stock: In Stock
- Part Number: LCM-20015-16-5-6
Add new life to your 2015 - 2018 Chrysler 200 Sedan with these Chrome Body Side Moldings from Dawn Enterprises Inc.
If you're searching for a classy exterior upgrade for your Chrysler 200, look no further than a set of Chrome Body Side Moldings from Dawn Enterprises. These Chrome Body Side Moldings not only add style, but will also not wear or scratch, guaranteeing years of class and allure on your Chrysler 200. Adding a touch of chrome to your Chrysler 200 is simple with the use of Chrome Body Side Moldings, allowing for a nice, distinct look. Installation requires no drilling to your Chrysler 200, ensuring a quick, easy, and hassle-free process. These Chrome Body Side Moldings are manufactured to fit your Chrysler 200 perfectly. Dawn Enterprises Chrome Body Side Molding is made in the USA using automotive grade ABS plastic that has been triple-plated in chrome to give your Chrysler 200 a seamless, stylish, custom look. These Chrysler 200 Chrome Body Side Moldings are the highest quality chrome parts on the market today. Chrome Body Side Moldings hold a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing a quality product that's made to last. Keep your 2015 - 2018 Chrysler 200 stylish, protected, and turning heads with the use of these Chrome Body Side Moldings. Order your Chrome Body Side Moldings today!
- These Chrome Body Side Moldings come complete with easy-to-follow installation instructions, Pro-Clean™ Prep Pads, and Pro-Bond™ Adhesive Promoter
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Guaranteed not to wear or scratch
- Triple chrome plated and polished to a shine
- High quality automotive grade ABS materials
- OEM quality
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your Chrysler 200
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
PLEASE NOTE : Dawn Enterprises moldings are aftermarket, they are not direct OEM factory replacements. Our moldings may install in a different location and might be a different size or shape, so they possibly will not fit properly where OEM factory moldings have been installed.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS