BMW 7 Series Short Rear Door Chrome Body Molding 2009 - 2022 / CBM-300-36372223
- Stock: In Stock
- Part Number: CBM-300-36372223
Add a touch of class to your 2009 - 2022 BMW 7 Series Short Rear Door by installing Chrome Body Moldings from Dawn Enterprises Inc.
If you're looking for a stylish upgrade to your BMW 7 Series, but you don't want to spend a lot of money, then Chrome Body Moldings are the perfect product for you. These Chrome Body Moldings are incredibly durable and will not wear or scratch, guaranteeing a lasting exterior upgrade for your BMW 7 Series. Chrome Body Moldings look amazing on their own, but they also accent any other chrome trim on your BMW 7 Series. Installing a set of Chrome Body Moldings to your BMW 7 Series requires no drilling and the entire process only takes a few minutes. These Chrome Body Moldings have been factory tested to perfectly fit your BMW 7 Series. Chrome Body Moldings are made in the USA using automotive grade ABS plastic that has been triple-plated in chrome to give off a classy and stylish appeal. Chrome Body Moldings are manufactured with care and hold a lifetime warranty, so you can rest assured that this set of Chrome Body Moldings will arrive free of defects. Keep your BMW 7 Series stylish, appealing, and turning heads with the use of these Chrome Body Moldings. Order a set of Chrome Body Moldings for your BMW 7 Series today!
- These Chrome Body Moldings come complete with easy-to-follow installation instructions, Pro-Clean™ Prep Pads, and Pro-Bond™ Adhesive Promoter
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Guaranteed not to wear or scratch
- Triple chrome plated and polished to a shine
- High quality automotive grade ABS materials
- OEM quality
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your BMW 7 Series
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
PLEASE NOTE : Dawn Enterprises moldings are aftermarket, they are not direct OEM factory replacements. Our moldings may install in a different location and might be a different size or shape, so they possibly will not fit properly where OEM factory moldings have been installed.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS