Nissan Frontier King Cab Chrome Body Molding 2005 - 2021 / CBM-300-06072627
- Stock: In Stock
- Part Number: CBM-300-06072627
Add a touch of class to your 2005 - 2021 Nissan Frontier King Cab by installing Chrome Body Moldings from Dawn Enterprises Inc.
If you're looking for a stylish upgrade to your Nissan Frontier, but you don't want to spend a lot of money, then Chrome Body Moldings are the perfect product for you. These Chrome Body Moldings are incredibly durable and will not wear or scratch, guaranteeing a lasting exterior upgrade for your Nissan Frontier. Chrome Body Moldings look amazing on their own, but they also accent any other chrome trim on your Nissan Frontier. Installing a set of Chrome Body Moldings to your Nissan Frontier requires no drilling and the entire process only takes a few minutes. These Chrome Body Moldings have been factory tested to perfectly fit your Nissan Frontier. Chrome Body Moldings are made in the USA using automotive grade ABS plastic that has been triple-plated in chrome to give off a classy and stylish appeal. Chrome Body Moldings are manufactured with care and hold a lifetime warranty, so you can rest assured that this set of Chrome Body Moldings will arrive free of defects. Keep your Nissan Frontier stylish, appealing, and turning heads with the use of these Chrome Body Moldings. Order a set of Chrome Body Moldings for your Nissan Frontier today!
- These Chrome Body Moldings come complete with easy-to-follow installation instructions, Pro-Clean™ Prep Pads, and Pro-Bond™ Adhesive Promoter
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Guaranteed not to wear or scratch
- Triple chrome plated and polished to a shine
- High quality automotive grade ABS materials
- OEM quality
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your Nissan Frontier
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
PLEASE NOTE : Dawn Enterprises moldings are aftermarket, they are not direct OEM factory replacements. Our moldings may install in a different location and might be a different size or shape, so they possibly will not fit properly where OEM factory moldings have been installed.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS